Canyon County Parks, Cultural & Natural Resources has announced it’s plans and protocols for Stage 3 of Idaho Rebounds. Beginning June 1, 2020, camping at Celebration Park and Martins Landing will be open to the public. All other Canyon County Parks and restrooms are open.
- Only activities where appropriate physical distancing and precautionary measures can be observed will be scheduled or provided. These will be evaluated on a case-by-case situation in order to protect staff and visitors and prevent the spread of disease.
- Camping opens at Celebration Park and Martins Landing on June 1, 2020.
OTHER FACILITIES (continue Stage 1 protocols)
- Restrooms at Celebration Park will be open for day and night use.
- The Visitor Center and Museum will remain closed at Celebration Park.
- Restrooms and facilities are open and available at Lake Lowell Park, Lower Dam Recreation Area, Jubilee Park, George Nourse Gun Range, Ward Memorial, Wilson Ponds, and Martins Landing.
- Boating is available at Lake Lowell